A newly constructed incinerator, Thebarton
Photographer / artist:not recorded
Copyright:all rights reserved
Source:State Library of South Australia: B 9690
Architects:Eric Nicholls Griffin office
The contract for this incinerator in South Australia was signed in September 1936 when Walter Burley Griffin was in India. Designed in brick and reinforced concrete by Eric Nicholls it opened in April 1937 two months after Griffin’s death.