Panorama of Castlecarg including the O`Malley House and the GSDA
Photographer / artist:not recorded
Copyright:all rights reserved
Source:Walter Burley Griffin Society Inc. Collection, courtesy of Max Dupain
Architects:Walter Burley Griffin
Type:B & W Photograph
The O’Malley house is now where the Castlecrag Hospital now stands. The Castlecrag ridgetop along Edinburgh Road was stripped bare of trees by those collecting firewood and clothes props prior to GSDA purchasing the estate in 1921.