The Walter Burley Griffin Society values the support of all of its interested and dedicated members that extend and broaden the Society’s valuable work.
The Society would appreciate your membership and invites you to join.
- Contribution to the understanding and promotion of the Griffin legacy
- Subscription to the newsletter (at least two each year)
- Invitation to members’ only activities
- Generous member discounts on Society publications and activities
- Discounts from other suppliers as arranged from time to time.
The Society is an incorporated association under the Associations Incorporation Act 1984 (NSW) and as such the liability of members is limited. This and other constitutional matters are set out in the Society’s Objects and Rules. Annual membership of the Society runs for 12 months from 1 July each year.
|Child (under 16 years)||$5 pa|
|Student (Institution:______________________)||$10 pa|
|Household (2 adults + up to 2 children)||$50 pa|
|Community organisations||$50 pa|
|Business organisations||$60 pa|
Members resident outside of Australia add $10 to the fees listed above
To become a member
To become a member of the Society either go to https://www.trybooking.com/BCEEE and pay online, or download the membership form, complete it and post it with your payment in A$ to the Secretary at the address shown on the form. For further information contact the Secretary via email at email@example.com.