Panorama of Castlecrag including the Johnson House and Grant House
Photographer / artist:not recorded
Copyright:all rights reserved
Source:Walter Burley Griffin Society Inc. Collection, courtesy of Max Dupain
Architects:Walter Burley Griffin
Type:B & W Photograph
The Grant House at right is where the Griffins lived from 1925 until WBGriffin left for India in 1935. The Castlecrag ridgetop was stripped bare of trees by those collecting firewood and clothes props prior to GSDA purchasing the estate in 1921.